Here’s a guide to enabling Flash on Chrome and Safari:
- Enter "chrome://plugins" in the address bar and press Enter.
- Click "Enable" under Adobe Flash Player
- Click"Always allowed to run"
*If you only want to enable Flash for our site, visit chrome://settings/contentExceptions#plugins and add our site
- Open Safari
- Click "Safari" in the Menu bar and select "Preferences"
- Click the "Security" tab
- Select "Plug-in Settings"
- Click the box next to Adobe Flash Player to activate the plug-in
For any further questions regarding the video experience on FXNetworks.com or SimpsonsWorld.com, please contact us using the FX customer service form http://fox.tv/fxnow-support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions regarding the video experience on NationalGeographic.com, please contact us using the National Geographic customer service form http://fox.tv/natgeo or email us at NatGeoCS@Fox.com.