Why I am getting an error message about ad blocking software?
Our streaming business model for FOX.com is advertising based, so while we try to create the best ad experience possible, ads are a required part of our service. If you have an ad-blocking extension installed on your browser (AdBlock, AdBlock Plus), etc., it can interfere with our ad servers, and therefore prevent videos from being played.
If you run into an error regarding your Ad Blocker extension, you can attempt to whitelist FOX.com. For more information please visit the support pages for Adblock Plus or Adblock. If that doesn't work, you may have to temporarily disable your extension while using FOX.com.
To disable AdBlock and AdBlock Plus, please go through the following steps:
- AdBlock Plus:While on FOX.com, click on the AdBlock extension and uncheck the box next to "Enabled on this Site"
- AdBlock: Click on the AdBlock Icon and select "Pause AdBlock"
If you're receiving an error about ad blocking, but aren't aware of any ad blocking extension installed on your browser, please check your Browser's extensions menu to see if any extensions may be blocking ads:
- Chrome: Chrome Menu > More tools > Extensions
- Firefox: Firefox Menu > Add-Ons
- Internet Explorer: Gear Icon > Manage Extensions
- Safari: Preferences > Extensions
- Opera: Opera Menu > Extensions
If you're not seeing an ad blocking extension, you may first want to go through our standard troubleshooting steps for FOX.com.