Why I'm seeing the error message “Sorry, there was a problem accessing your video on FOX.com”?
You might see this message for a variety of issues with your browser. If this message displays, please take the following steps:
- Please make sure your web browser is not in incognito or private mode. These modes are not supported at this time.
- Restart your computer and try again. In most circumstances this clears any corrupted files and allows the video to load.
- Please make sure you have the most up to date version of Adobe Flash Player installed. For more information, visit http://fox.tv/flash-update.
- Clear your browser cache. These are the temporary files that your web browser stores, that can often slow things down. For more info, visit our Clear Cache FAQ.
- Reset your Content License files.
- On Chrome, click the three horizontal bars in the top right corner, hover over More tools, and visit the "Clear browsing data..." menu. Check the "Content License" box and click "Clear browsing data"
- On all other browsers, you can clear Content License files at the following page: ( http://fox.tv/1NIo19n ). Then click the "Reset License Files" button/
- Follow the standard troubleshooting steps for streaming videos FOX.com: ( http://fox.tv/1Jf5yJT ).
*If you are using Safari, you may need to make sure Flash is enabled on your browser. To do so:
- Open Safari
- Click "Safari" in the Menu bar and select "Preferences"
- Click the "Security" tab
- Select "Plug-in Settings"
- Click the box next to Adobe Flash Player to activate the plug-in